Veröffentlichung der neuen App "Schönstatt-Heiligtümer" für Android!
by jeff Posted 8 months ago
We're happy to be working with Alberto (Tito) León from Santiago, Chile for the launch of a new Android phone app "Schoenstatt Shrines". The app is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Italian and will be using the shrine data hosted here on Schoenstatt.link.
Tito began work on the Shrine app in 2016 because, after a trip to Spain, he realized that he had been right by a the Blessed Mother in her Shrine in Serrano, and never knew until afterwards. He finished the app in 2017, but when his computer was stolen he lost all the code. He has since re-programmed the app and polished it for launch.
The main features we have been working on is to provide:
- contact information for each and every shrine
- public (non-schoenstatter oriented) names as well as the shrine ideal name
- opening hours to know what time one can go to pray
- Mass/adoration/reconciliation schedules
- Apostolates that operate out of the shrine to promote Schoenstatt's role in the wider church
We have currently gathered about 50% of this information, so we need help from each shrine! Anyone who registers at schoenstatt.link can update shrine data, and these changes will immediately be reflected in the app through schoenstatt.link's API.
United in the Covenant,